Kurashi no Tetsuduki (Procedures for Life) (https://ttzk.graffer.jp/) (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) operated by Graffer, Inc., is the service that provides Users with carefully summarized information on administrative procedures crucial for everyday life.
Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms state the terms and conditions for provision of the Service and the rights and obligations between the User of the Service and the Company and apply to all relationships between the User and the Company when using the Service.
Article 2 (Scope of Application)
- Various rules and regulations on the Company Website (stated in the following article) concerning the use of the Service (including Help and FAQs; the same applies hereinafter.) shall constitute a part of these Terms in addition to the provisions hereof.
- In the event of any difference between the provisions of these Terms and any description of the Service in any of the rules or regulations in the preceding paragraph or any other rules or regulations other than these Terms, the provisions of these Terms shall take precedence and be applied.
Article 3 (Definitions)
For the purposes of these Terms, the following terms shall have the following meanings, respectively:
- “Company” shall mean Graffer, Inc.
- “Company Website” shall mean the website operated by the Company with the domain “ttzk.graffer.jp” (in the event of any change to the domain or the content of the Company Website for any reason, including the website after such change).
- “Service” shall mean each service in Kurashi no Tetsuduki (Procedures for Life) provided by the Company. “Service” shall also include any services that include the Company’s domain to which the users are guided from any outside services such as the Line official account operated by any person other than the Company.
- “User” shall mean a person who has used or will use the Service for the purpose of utilizing the Service.
- “Intellectual Property Right” shall mean any copyright, patent right, utility model right, design right, trademark right, or any other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire or apply for any of those rights).
Article 4 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 5 (Ownership of Rights)
- The copyrights, author’s moral rights, and other intellectual property rights, including know-how in all programs and content, including articles, photographs, illustrations, video, and sound, the Company provides to Users on the Company Website and the Service shall belong to the Company, a party who has granted a license to the Company, or a third party having a due right thereto.
- In using the Service, the User shall handle all programs and other copyright works provided by the Company to the User in accordance with the following items:
- Use only for the purpose of using the Service in accordance with these Terms
- Do not reproduce, alter, compile, distribute, or reverse engineer
- Do not delete or change the copyright or trademark notices displayed by the Company
- The Company posts and uses the content, such as images, in which a third party has rights for the Service. Such content is that which the Company has obtained a license from the copyright owner or that the use thereof is licensed by the copyright owner beforehand, such as under the Creative Commons license, and are posted and used under the respective license terms, except for those that fall under the quotation in the following paragraph.
- The Company may make a quotation in the content of the Service, such as articles posted therein, within a scope justified under the Copyright Act. In making a quotation in the Service, the Company conducts the writing and editing operation in compliance with the following terms:
- Make a quotation within the minimum scope necessary for the expression provided in the content
- Cleary specify the source from which the quotation is made (copyright holder, linked URL, etc.)
- Make sure that the content of the Service is the main content and the content of the quotation source is only supplemental to the content of the Service.
Article 6 (Suspension of Service)
- The Company may suspend, stop, or discontinue the whole or any part of the Service without prior notice to, or approval of, the User in the event that
- there is a need for maintenance or repair of the Service;
- inspection or maintenance work for any computer systems related to the Service is immediately conducted;
- the computers or communication lines are suspended for any accident;
- the User commits or is deemed likely to commit any act that falls under any of the prohibited items;
- operation of the Service becomes impossible because of an earthquake, lightning and thunder, fire, windstorm and flood, power failure, act of God, terrorist attacks, or any other force majeure events; or
- the Company otherwise determines that it is necessary to suspend, stop, or discontinue the Service.
- The Company shall have no liability whatsoever to the User or any third party for any damage that may occur because of any suspension, stoppage, or discontinuation of the Service in the preceding paragraph.
Article 7 (Change of Content or Termination of Provision of the Service)
- The Company may change the content of, or terminate the provision of, the Service at its discretion. In the event that the Company terminates the provision of the Service, it shall give prior notice to the User in the way stipulated by the Company.
- The Company shall have no liability whatsoever to the User or any third party for any damage that may occur from any act by the Company under the provisions of this article.
Article 8 (Warranty Disclaimer and Indemnification)
- Kurashi no Tetsuduki (Procedures for Life) is the service intended to provide various information. Although the content posted in the Service has been prepared based on information sources and data that the Company believed to be reliable at the time it was prepared, the Company does not warrant its accuracy, adequacy, or completeness and will assume no liability therefor. The User shall, at its own responsibility, make its own decisions based on the content posted, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage that the User may sustain because of such content.
- The content of the Service may include links to outside websites. However, such linked websites are not managed or operated by the Company, and thus, the Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any information or content provided by such linked websites.
- Depending on a version of the terminal or browser you use, any or part of the Service may not work properly. The web browser recommended by the Company is the latest version of Google Chrome (for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android OS).
- The Service is provided to the User as is; the Company does not warrant that the Service is free from defects in programming or other defects or failure nor does it provide any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose of the User, warranty of function, merchantability, accuracy, or usability expected by the User or any other warranty.
- The Company assumes no obligation to repair or maintain the Service. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for, regardless of reasons, any damages incurred by the User from the use of the Service or based on any claim from a third party.
- The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage incurred by the User in connection with the Service, including discontinuation, suspension, termination, unavailability, or change of provision of the Service by the Company, deletion, or loss of any information transmitted by the User to the Service, elimination of the User’s registration, or loss of any registration data or failure or damage to any equipment in using the Service (hereinafter referred to as User’s Damage”).
- Even if the Company assumes liability for damage, the Company is liable only for the User’s Damage up to the amount directly and actually incurred by the said User, except for any intentional act or gross negligence by the Company, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any consequential, indirect, special, or future damage, including lost profits.
- The Company assumes no responsibility concerning any transactions, communications, or disputes that may occur between the User and any other User or third party in connection with the Service or Company Website.
Article 9 (Link Policy)
The User may not commit the following prohibited items in putting a link on any page of the Service:
- It is prohibited to put a link directly on the specific item, such as an image that constitutes the content of the Service. These items are permitted to use as a part of the content of the Service but are not permitted to display or use on other sites through link.
- It is prohibited to link to the Service with any false or misleading introduction or explanation concerning the content of the Service, the Service, or the Company that operates the Service.
Article 10 (Amendment of Terms)
- The Company may, when it deems necessary, amend, or add any provisions to these Terms at its own discretion at any time without prior notice to the Users.
- Upon continuous use of the Service after the amendment under the preceding paragraph, the User is deemed to have consented to the amendment or additional provisions of these Terms.
Article 11 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The effectiveness, interpretation, and performance of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court of first instance having exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
Article 12 (Mutual Consultation)
The Company and the User shall amicably settle any ambiguities concerning any matters not stipulated in these Terms upon mutual consultation.
Established on September 17, 2020